Our planning team are actively looking for volunteers to help with Program Development and Administration. Assistance in these areas does not require regular attendance to our planning meetings, and you may contribute through our Facebook Planning Group and through sub-committee meetings.
Program Development Opportunities include:
- Program co-ordinator – co-ordinate program layout around camp, working with OOS Chief and Camp team to staff activities
- Program Creation – assist in creating an activity with instructions
Administration Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Assisting with organizing registrations for packs/offers of service on arrival at camp
- Camp Registrar (collecting registrations and contacting them with camp details)
- Food Services Prep – our Offer of Service Chief is looking for volunteers to assist with food preparation and distribution.
Contact OOSChief@cecuboree.scouter.ca for information
More details coming January 2018!
New for 2018 – Camp is providing Food Service for registered Offers of Service